Wavelength dispersive X-ray fluorescent WDXRF analyzer for organic chlorides determination in oil, and Sulfur determination in petroleum and petroleum products according to ASTM D2622.
SPECTROSCAN CLSW wavelength dispersive X-ray fluorescent WDXRF analyzer of organic chlorides in oil and Sulfur in petroleum products is used for determination of organic chlorine content in oil at refinery factories, in research laboratories of oil Industry, oil-transport companies, and for determination of low sulfur weight content in automobile fuel, petroleum and petroleum products such as diesel fuel, gasoline, kerosene, lubrication oil, crude oil, hydraulic oil, etc. at refinery factories, in research laboratories of oil Industry, oil-transport companies, as well as in mobile laboratories meeting requirements of EN ISO 20884, ASTM D2622, ASTM D6334. Routine work with the Analyzer does not require high skills of the staff and can be fulfilled by a laboratory assistant with no control from analysts.
SPECTROSCAN CLSW is a desk top with inbuilt computer and printer. It consists of two blocks: Spectrometer and vacuum pump. The spectrometer has a closed cycle water cooling system. The measuring tract is in
vacuum chamber, but the sample is at the ambient conditions.
||Cl (Chlorine), S (Sulfur)
|Limit of detection for200 s
||0,5 mg/kg (Cl), 0,2 mg/kg (S)
|Chlorine concentration range
||from 0 mg/kg to 50 mg/kg
|Type of Chlorine line detection
||С(002) – |
|X-ray tube anode
|Time for sample measurement
||from 8 minutes
||Automatic lateral loading for 3 sample cups
|Sample cups, diameter, volume
∅32 mm, V 8 cm3
|∅32 mm, V 8 cm3, ventilated
|X-ray tube capacity
||less 200 W
|Dimensions and weight (not more)
||530х480х340 mm, 40 kg– spectrometer
|330х230х380 mm, 9 kg – |
||220 V, ~ 50 Hz, 750 W
Due to the original design no He blowdown is required, providing LLD of 1 ppm
- Simple in operation;
- Desk top instrument;
- The sample data and analysis results are shown in display and printed out by inbuilt printer;
- Special ventilated cups are developed for volatile petroleum products;
- 3-position sample automatic changer makes analysis of sample replicateseasy.
- Error due to water and air bulbs in petroleum products are excluded;
- Contamination with petroleum products of the inner parts of the analyzer is excluded;
- Additional errors due to contamination of the additional protection film is excluded;
- Sample loading unit is easily cleaned.
- Sample preparation;
- Put in the number or name of the sample from inbuilt key-board;
- Fill in two sample cups with the sample;
- Put in the samples into the analyzer and start measurements.
The analyzer was developed for organic chlorides determination in oil.